TRESE: Bloodlines is an anthology of comic book stories set in the Trese universe.
When the sun sets in the city of Manila and the denizens of the dark prepare to prey on its people, the Trese family take their posts at the dimly-lit corners of the metro.
These are the stories of Alexandra, her brothers, and the many monsters and demons they battle in order to save the whole city or fight for that one soul.
TRESE Bloodlines Volume 1 contains stories from Kajo Baldisimo, Brian Balondo, Marvin del Mundo, David Hontiveros, Mark Gatela, JB Tapia, Brandie Tan and Budjette Tan:
- The Visions of Miranda Trese
- Takutan: a Verdugo mission
- That Kind of Hunger: a Fr. Matthias Trese case
- Iunctura: a Fr. Trese and Dakila Deviation story
- Personal Demons: an Alexandra Trese and Detective Andara Deviation story